HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Shikigami Summoning
other pic of Judge EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 pm by Chels

» Hail and welcome
other pic of Judge EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 am by Astral Eye

» http://www.zazzle.com/wicthdragon
other pic of Judge EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am by vampcat

» OHAI! ^_^ *nomnomnom*
other pic of Judge EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 am by death2

» terminator salvation
other pic of Judge EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm by Guest

» oh my god!
other pic of Judge EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm by death2

» Some of my stuff
other pic of Judge EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am by Werewolfdragon

» I do believe an introduction is in order.
other pic of Judge EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm by Werewolfdragon

» my book im writeing
other pic of Judge EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm by death2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share
 

 other pic of Judge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Judge
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Judge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 32
Location : hopewell VA

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 pm

other pic of Judge Judget11
a pic I commissioned of judge Smile not to bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judge
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Judge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 32
Location : hopewell VA

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:50 pm

other pic of Judge Judge211
One more I commissioned probably should try drawing him my self instead of commissioning so much. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judge
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Judge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 32
Location : hopewell VA

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:15 pm

other pic of Judge 11841812

last one I commission from a friend of mine, I think it's one of the best!!!! Very Happy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/13/82/81/90/11841813.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampcat
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)


Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-04-22

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 am

Cool pics buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judge
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Judge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 32
Location : hopewell VA

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 am

thanks again I don't draw I commission lol one day I will learn to draw Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)
Laiko Su Katara

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-13

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:06 am

Judge wrote:
thanks again I don't draw I commission lol one day I will learn to draw Sad
They are cool anyway. XD

Dont worry man, just practice. :p

_________________
other pic of Judge 5k3exj

"The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen." - Albert Einstein.

"The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
Judge
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Judge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 32
Location : hopewell VA

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Laiko Su Katara wrote:
Judge wrote:
thanks again I don't draw I commission lol one day I will learn to draw Sad
They are cool anyway. XD

Dont worry man, just practice. :p
Surprised lol yeah I will Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 23
Location : in that place you know near that country?

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

your a tiger?!? Surprised cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)
Laiko Su Katara

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-13

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:04 pm

death2 wrote:
your a tiger?!? Surprised cool

No...his a man-tiger.

Judge was a man...I mean he was a tiger-man...or maybe he was just a..tiger.

But he was still RALPJUDGE!!!

RALPHJUDGE!!!


Refering to this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsiap4x66vo&feature=related

_________________
other pic of Judge 5k3exj

"The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen." - Albert Einstein.

"The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 23
Location : in that place you know near that country?

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:06 pm

ooooh yeeaah now i remember didnt you say you had an accident with some kind of spell and got infused with the spirit of a tiger?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)
Laiko Su Katara

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-13

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:08 pm

death2 wrote:
ooooh yeeaah now i remember didnt you say you had an accident with some kind of spell and got infused with the spirit of a tiger?

I more believe he carry one or more souls fused togheter of the Javian tigers who died out the same year he was born.

_________________
other pic of Judge 5k3exj

"The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen." - Albert Einstein.

"The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
Judge
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Judge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 32
Location : hopewell VA

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:24 am

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judge
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Judge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 32
Location : hopewell VA

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:54 am

death2 wrote:
ooooh yeeaah now i remember didnt you say you had an accident with some kind of spell and got infused with the spirit of a tiger?
that was a separate issue that acal fixed for me Sad Laiko already know I'm not that good with magics.... so dose vampcat and clara Crying or Very sad why dose this always come back on me.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)
Laiko Su Katara

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-13

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:32 am

Judge wrote:

that was a separate issue that acal fixed for me Sad Laiko already know I'm not that good with magics.... so dose vampcat and clara Crying or Very sad why dose this always come back on me.....

This start to get interesting. O_O

What did you screw up? XD

_________________
other pic of Judge 5k3exj

"The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen." - Albert Einstein.

"The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 23
Location : in that place you know near that country?

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:06 am

what is getting interesting santa? santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judge
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Judge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 32
Location : hopewell VA

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:37 pm

magics are not my strong suet so I was trying to get a sprite guide so I used a binding spell on a peace of tiger furr and thus <.< big problem and well long story sort acal helped me get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)
Laiko Su Katara

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-13

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:00 am

Judge wrote:
magics are not my strong suet so I was trying to get a sprite guide so I used a binding spell on a peace of tiger furr and thus <.< big problem and well long story sort acal helped me get rid of it.

You have to tell me that story someday. Smile

_________________
other pic of Judge 5k3exj

"The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen." - Albert Einstein.

"The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
Judge
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Aun'sciri (Second in Command)
Judge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 32
Location : hopewell VA

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Laiko Su Katara wrote:
Judge wrote:
magics are not my strong suet so I was trying to get a sprite guide so I used a binding spell on a peace of tiger furr and thus <.< big problem and well long story sort acal helped me get rid of it.

You have to tell me that story someday. Smile
ok one day I will ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 23
Location : in that place you know near that country?

other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:38 pm

judge... is this you cudlein ur teddy bear?


[img]other pic of Judge 11614411[/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




other pic of Judge Empty
PostSubject: Re: other pic of Judge   other pic of Judge Empty

Back to top Go down
 
other pic of Judge
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Prayer needed for favor with judge in November

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pictures and Photos-
Jump to:  
other pic of Judge
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com