» OHAI! ^_^ *nomnomnom*
Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 am by death2

» terminator salvation
Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm by Guest

» oh my god!
Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm by death2

» Some of my stuff
Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am by Werewolfdragon

» I do believe an introduction is in order.
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm by Werewolfdragon

» my book im writeing
Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm by death2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

imagination or reality?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xindigoVenusx
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

PostSubject: imagination or reality?   Sun May 03, 2009 7:30 am

a couple weeks ago, my fiance was talking to me about a red man he sees sometimes in his room (almost all of his family members have seen this red man) and a few minutes later I was seeing a black shadowy looking figure in the corner of my room, just standing there and watching me.

i usually shrug these kind of images off as my imagination (maybe because i'm in denial that anything like that could happen to me) but i'm not so sure, since this last shadowy figure appeared.

so are these images tricks of the mind (picking up what eric was talking about and then my mind showing me) or are these real spirits?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: imagination or reality?   Sun May 03, 2009 7:31 am

Im not qualified to answer...but I guess that is some form of guardian entity of that family.

"The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen." - Albert Einstein.

"The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
xindigoVenusx
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

PostSubject: Re: imagination or reality?   Sun May 03, 2009 7:33 am

yeah... but what about the image of the black figure i saw? do you think that was more my imagination or a spirit of some sort?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: imagination or reality?   Sun May 03, 2009 7:35 am

xindigoVenusx wrote:
yeah... but what about the image of the black figure i saw? do you think that was more my imagination or a spirit of some sort?

I believe it was the same entity, but it didnt reveal itself fully.

"The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen." - Albert Einstein.

"The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
xindigoVenusx
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

PostSubject: Re: imagination or reality?   Sun May 03, 2009 7:38 am

ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate

PostSubject: Re: imagination or reality?   Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:28 am

Quote :
i usually shrug these kind of images off as my imagination (maybe because i'm in denial that anything like that could happen to me) but i'm not so sure, since this last shadowy figure appeared.

Please don't shrug This kind of thing off as your imagination. All to often we tell ourselves that things can't be so, Or it is just our imagination. We are even told this by others. And after a while we begin to beleave this lie. The result is that we are no longer able to see what others cannot. Some would call this part of growing up. I call it losing a part of who we are. At anyrate, In the end only you can deside what you beleave to be real and what you beleave to be fake. Never be afraid of something you see. Instead see what it wants. Try to talk to it! And explore! Just be carfull. But have fun. Who knows where doing this may take you... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xindigoV

PostSubject: Re: imagination or reality?   Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:46 pm

*is too lazy to actually log in*

yeah... reason says that it's my imagination. and emotion and imagination and gut say it's real. i know i should listen to my gut, but reason is a very strong persuader. :/
Back to top Go down
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate

PostSubject: Re: imagination or reality?   Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Our reasoning, can't understand Those things that can't be explained. Most, have a habit of trying to explain everything. and when we can not explain something, we tell ourselves that it must be our
imagination. This is a major flaw within the human mind. Because their are allot of things that is within our world, yet can't be explained. We tell ourselves that it is our mind playing tricks on us, in order to
cope with it. It is a form of excape. Of dealing with, the unexplainable. And it is easier to do this and then forget it, then to dwell on it, for most. However it is only in dwelling on the unexplainable that we
eventually come to realize that it really isn't that hard to explain after all.

When we are young, we have the ability to see things that others can't see. Not because they have never been able to do so, but because they have sealed this ability away from themselves. When they
are brought into this world. They have this ability. However over time others keep telling them that what they know they see isn't real. That it is all within their minds. Then over time they begin to even tell
themselves this lie, antil one day they believe it to be the truth. it is at this point they loose the ability to see the unseen world, or world's. Some times later in life something happens to someone who has
closed off this ability within themselves, that reopens it back up to them. Allowing them to see it once again.

Take the common cat for example, Have you ever seen one looking seemingly off into space. Looking at something you cannot see? The cat can see this unseen world as well. Allot of animals can see it.
This is proof enough for me to be able to believe this Unseen world is very real...Besides I have seen Things within this unseen world more then once, Some of it has sent fear surging through me, and
some has made me feel happy, or even strange. But only when I faced this world as reality did i begin to understand it. Granted I still don't fully understand it. But I do know that it is very real Indeed...No
one can make you believe. I won't even try to. Only you can in the end decide what you want to believe is real and what you wish to believe to be fake. Just remember even though you may come to
believe something. Isn't or is real. Doesn't make it so. What is real Will always be so. and what isn't will always remain such also. The term believe, just refers to what you Can or do Except. Nothing
more and nothing less.

Have a great day and i hope this has helped to give you some better insight

Last edited by Werewolfdragon on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add something)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: imagination or reality?   

Back to top Go down

imagination or reality?
Page 1 of 1