» OHAI! ^_^ *nomnomnom*
Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 am by death2

» terminator salvation
Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm by Guest

» oh my god!
Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm by death2

» Some of my stuff
Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am by Werewolfdragon

» I do believe an introduction is in order.
Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm by Werewolfdragon

» my book im writeing
Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm by death2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Hello all, just joined yesterday...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate

PostSubject: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:23 am

Hello all, I know what I am, a werewolf, wolf, of some kind. might even have little dragon, not shure though as to that. I only say that because I seem to be a natural at Dragon Magick, At any rate I know for a fact I am some type of wolf, werewolf, And I am just looking for a place (pack) to learn more about myself, and share some of the strange and very hard to beleave things in my life that have happened to me, or that I have coused to happen. to find out if there is any one other then myself out there who can relate to me. But not by fakeing it. Everything I have to say really happened to me even though it sounds imposable, I assure you all. I make nothing Up... so please try to keep an open mind...Alot of what I have to say is even hard for myself to beleave. However I have lived through it. so I have to beleave it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Hello, I appreciate that you made an introduction of yourself.

Dont worry, I will personally make sure that you'll be safe your time here.
Feel free to speak your mind at any time as long as it is mannered.

Its nice to have you here, so I say Welcome. Smile

"The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen." - Albert Einstein.

"The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Think-you, I will do everything within my power to fully explain myself. In a way that doesn't cause problems. However, I understand that on some topics this will be hard to do, " Causing harm to others by use of magick " even when not ones intention, Is always Upseting. One simply needs to understand that spells can and do backfire. and the closer one becomes to success, Yet still fails. The greater the spell will backfire. Therefore the worse the Price will be... This is a fact. It has been my experience that it is better to cast a spell and have nothing happen at all. Then to cast a spell, and almost have success! Some of what I will be talking about will have to do with this bad, price, within my own life. So please again I say please keep an open mind. And I will explain as best as I can. thanks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Werewolfdragon wrote:
Think-you, I will do everything within my power to fully explain myself. In a way that doesn't cause problems. However, I understand that on some topics this will be hard to do, " Causing harm to others by use of magick " even when not ones intention, Is always Upseting. One simply needs to understand that spells can and do backfire. and the closer one becomes to success, Yet still fails. The greater the spell will backfire. Therefore the worse the Price will be... This is a fact. It has been my experience that it is better to cast a spell and have nothing happen at all. Then to cast a spell, and almost have success! Some of what I will be talking about will have to do with this bad, price, within my own life. So please again I say please keep an open mind. And I will explain as best as I can. thanks...

I can see from your posts that your a very wise person.

I see forward toward your future posts.

"The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen." - Albert Einstein.

"The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Think-You!

My next post will have to do with a subject having to do with a form of magick that May bring me some dislike by some, Due to the fact that most believe it to be wrong to use, However It is not in the using of this form of magick that is wrong but in the manner of it's use... Meaning If one uses it they must use it in a manner that does not harm. I will be explaining both the bad and good ways to use it.

Also I will be describing the true meanings of the five elements, " What they are " In the hopes that some of the misconceptions behind these elements may be cleared up. Look for it. I will be calling it "" Vampiric Magick "" Keep in mind that the basics section within this post have to do with all manner of magick's not just this one type of magick.. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampcat
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Welcome and i am so glad your hear firend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Thank you friend...

It has been a little while since I last began a new topic... Yet here it is at last. It is called Lycanthropy (A theroy to Shapeshifting ), In this post I talk about The concept behind a theory of shapeshifting, I have been working on for many years now. And despite all the odds of haveing any results. This has been the only methed I have ever tried that has turned out any results at all... These results I also describe as best I can...

This has not been at all an easy task for me to do. I started with nothing and worked from there to get to the results I describe within this post. So even though I am very exited about these results, they did not come with out a price. I lost near everything I had in the learning and the doing to get where I am now. Still I have futher yet to go... So I give a word from the wise... Don't think that you can simply read this post and expect to be able to pull it off on your first try... I have had to try and try again... and I will keep on trying antil I have complet success... The true key is to never give up, and to beleave!...
Please enjoy the post...I hope you find my viewpoint useful to you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampcat
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:45 pm

I will keep that in mind and thanks 'for the complament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:30 pm

vampcat wrote:
I will keep that in mind and thanks 'for the complament.

Your most welcome... cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:56 am

Here it is my post on, ""Medium's"". It is called "" What is a medium "" Located under ( Spirituality and Magic :: Astral )And most likly requires more information, however I don't have this information. so it would be greatly enjoyed if you know things about this topic, Please share that information...

Last edited by Werewolfdragon on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 am

hello mr/mrs/ms./dr.(not sure wichone you are). werewolfdragon
i am not currently going to be on untill august but for now it will be nice to meet you later on this year Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am

Hello death2, I am not sure as to what you were trying to say within your above post. outside of the fact that you will not be on till sometime in Aug.. However, I hope you find my posts to be of use to you...

Just so you know, I am a (Mr.) Werewolfdragon... However it would be great if you just call me "Werewolfdragon", as I am not used to being called Mr. It sort of makes me feel uncomfortable. Thanks...

Last edited by Werewolfdragon on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis-spelled word)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, just joined yesterday...   

Back to top Go down

Hello all, just joined yesterday...
Page 1 of 1