Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Shikigami Summoning
music is my life - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 pm by Chels

» Hail and welcome
music is my life - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 am by Astral Eye

» http://www.zazzle.com/wicthdragon
music is my life - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am by vampcat

» OHAI! ^_^ *nomnomnom*
music is my life - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 am by death2

» terminator salvation
music is my life - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm by Guest

» oh my god!
music is my life - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm by death2

» Some of my stuff
music is my life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am by Werewolfdragon

» I do believe an introduction is in order.
music is my life - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm by Werewolfdragon

» my book im writeing
music is my life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm by death2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

music is my life

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

music is my life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 pm

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im here to stay
Back to top Go down
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)
Laiko Su Katara

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:54 am

death2 wrote:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im here to stay

Welcome back, man. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:48 am

CALLING ALL MOTHERLY INSTINCS!!!!!! since i got back to my old house i have had horrible insomnia. even now as im typing it is 3:44 am here.and when i do sleep i am haveing nightmares like i used to when i first got into the whole otherkins sites but i am more sleepy than anything i have had maybe 6-8 hours sleep in the past three days...DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS FOR MY INSOMNEA!!!please!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:25 am

its 5:24 am here mother clucker!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ugf4UKIhM&feature=related
_ _
so tired -
Back to top Go down
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate
Werewolfdragon

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:40 am

death2 wrote:
CALLING ALL MOTHERLY INSTINCS!!!!!! since i got back to my old house i have had horrible insomnia. even now as im typing it is 3:44 am here.and when i do sleep i am haveing nightmares like i used to when i first got into the whole otherkins sites but i am more sleepy than anything i have had maybe 6-8 hours sleep in the past three days...DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS FOR MY INSOMNEA!!!please!!!!!!

You Can try making a Tea Out of "Ground Sage", And If you have any "Chamomile Flowers"
Ground Sage, Like the kind you might find in the Spice section of the store. Taste's Bad Anless you add Honey to it. But it has been my experiance that it In some people Helps them to relax and sleep better. (No More Then Two(2) Cups Within A 24Houre Period). It also has Many other Possable Healing Properties...This Veries Depending on the person.

As for Chamomile Flowers, They have a relaxing effect and are sometimes good for Mild Insomnia, Put these Two(2) Items togather To make one Tea, "Infusion" about 15 - 20 Min. Before the time you Desire to go to sleep. Then Lay there With Your Eyes Closed, and see if that helps...
(DO NOT EXCEED (2) CUPS WITHIN A (24) HOUR PERIOD) Treat this as a medicine...

There Is one other However I would Not Recomend It Anless You Have Experiance With Hurbs, However If you wish to Read up on it It is Called If memory Serves me correctly "SKULL CAP" It Is a VERY STRONG SADATIVE... And As Such Should Be Used With CAUTION!
Back to top Go down
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 pm

i love you!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:59 am

islept like a baby i love you so much Very Happy you are the man man! you know what? im gonna go take a nap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate
Werewolfdragon

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:43 pm

death2 wrote:
islept like a baby i love you so much Very Happy you are the man man! you know what? im gonna go take a nap Very Happy
Well From What you wrote You Must have tried it.... I am Very Glad It Worked for you.It doesn't always effect everyone who tries it, Due to their bodies process it diferently...

For my personal record's I would like to know, Witch one or ones you tried, How you felt after drinking it, and On a scale of 1-100, 100 Being the Best Ever in your life, How well you slept and how well you felt when you awoke. I keep A record of these things, However since I wasn't there I have No way of knowing The answers. Will you please help me fill in this information,by providing it for me?

Again I am very glad I was able to help you out. and I am very happy that the information was helpful...

Singed...Werewolfdragon...
Back to top Go down
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm

well i asked weather or not we had chamomile tea or not or any sage we only had chamomile so i got the chamomile i added some honey and lemon and i sat in my bed listening to bob dylan within half an hour i fell asleep it was 10:20 pm and i woke up at 9:40 the next morning refreshed i loved it!! i slept well on a scale of 1-100 a 93 another nightmare though i wonder why i dreamt cause i slept haaard!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate
Werewolfdragon

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:08 pm

death2 wrote:
well i asked weather or not we had chamomile tea or not or any sage we only had chamomile so i got the chamomile i added some honey and lemon and i sat in my bed listening to bob dylan within half an hour i fell asleep it was 10:20 pm and i woke up at 9:40 the next morning refreshed i loved it!! i slept well on a scale of 1-100 a 93 another nightmare though i wonder why i dreamt cause i slept haaard!!!!!!

Thanks for the information. I will Add it to my record's Of Success With Hurbs
I am even more glad that Chamomile Tea by itself was able to help you get the sleep you needed to have...

As for the Bad Dreams, If they started after you moved back into that house. Is to tell you that you may have a Bad Memory that is linked with that house, In some way. If this is the case you need to Remember what that memory is and Confront it head on. "Face your fears" so to speek. This may help them to stop. This means even face your fears while you are dreaming. If you can... Other then this I cannot offer anymore advice or help With Dreams... But it is an idea...

Again Im very glad I was able to help you out. Have a Great Many Nights of Good and Peaceful Sleep...
SIGNED...Werewolfdragon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: music is my life   music is my life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

music is my life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Music-
Jump to:  
music is my life - Page 2