Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Shikigami Summoning
I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 pm by Chels

» Hail and welcome
I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 am by Astral Eye

» http://www.zazzle.com/wicthdragon
I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am by vampcat

» OHAI! ^_^ *nomnomnom*
I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 am by death2

» terminator salvation
I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm by Guest

» oh my god!
I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm by death2

» Some of my stuff
I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am by Werewolfdragon

» I do believe an introduction is in order.
I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm by Werewolfdragon

» my book im writeing
I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm by death2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I do believe an introduction is in order.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blkwlfx
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

I do believe an introduction is in order. Empty
PostSubject: I do believe an introduction is in order.   I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Blkwlfx or just Blk for short. Im a Therian and I heard about this site from another therian. I have always had a bit of a fascination with Magic and the Occult but never learned about it. Does anyone know anything about Energy Manipulation?
Back to top Go down
Laiko Su Katara
Aun'elda (Admin)
Aun'elda (Admin)
Laiko Su Katara

PostSubject: Re: I do believe an introduction is in order.   I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Blkwlfx wrote:
Hello everyone, My name is Blkwlfx or just Blk for short. Im a Therian and I heard about this site from another therian. I have always had a bit of a fascination with Magic and the Occult but never learned about it. Does anyone know anything about Energy Manipulation?

Hi and welcome to this very small, but good, community.

Iam no good at energy manipulation and iam alot more into magic (I differ on magic and EM even if some may say its the same thing).

Ask Werewolfdragon, he may be able to guide you.
Back to top Go down
https://aunuri-melece.forumotion.com
vampcat
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

PostSubject: Re: I do believe an introduction is in order.   I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Welcome My Evil or Very Mad Friend so happy to see you joined us here,.

I hope you like our little group and that i see you here more .

Any way take care.
Back to top Go down
death2
Au'sci (Member)
Au'sci (Member)
death2

PostSubject: hello   I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate
Werewolfdragon

PostSubject: Re: I do believe an introduction is in order.   I do believe an introduction is in order. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Blkwlfx wrote:

I see that you are interested in Energy Manipulation so I will clear
some things up about it for you.

First let me tell you that Energy Manipulation and Magick are two different things.
I will explain this point to you first...

Energy Manipulation, While this is required in order to perform any magickal works it is not Magick in and of itself. See Energy Manipulation is what it is called when anyone gathers the Spiritual and Elemental Energies that, both are a part of us and surround us. Energy Manipulation, is also used to shape that energy and send it out. ""It is in the sending out of this Spiritual and Elemental Energy that we get the saying Casting the Spell."" However, One also has to imprint the energy with their intent prior to releasing it and sending it on its way. Without this being done one can Gather, Shape and Send all the energy they Want, until they collapse from exhaustion and still they would have not done Magick...

Magick, happens when, first you use Energy Manipulation to gather the Spiritual and Elemental Energies, and then Using your Willpower, Imprint your desire or desires into that energy prior to sending it out "Some Do this part at the same time they send it out."

Thank of it like a Water Balloon that you wish to throw at someone to get them wet...
The Balloon is like the Spiritual and Elemental Energies that you have gathered, and the Water in the balloon is like the Desire or the goal that is meant for that energy. What happens if you through a water balloon at someone and didn't put water in it first? Nothing Happens, That's What...

What I am trying to say is that Magick Is the Imprinting of your own goal or goals into the energy that you have gathered, thus giving that energy a goal or purpose, then sending, it on its way. or releasing it so it can Fulfill your desire or desires and meet its new goal or goals...

""WARNING!.. Do Not Play Games With Energy Such As Throwing Energy Balls At Each other, While I Have Myself Been Guilty Of Doing This In The Past. I Quit Because I Came To Realize Just How Careless I Was Being. All It Would Take Is The Stray Thought and/or Emotion Imprinting Itself Into The Energy Prior To The Sending And You Could Have A Very Bad Effect. Meaning Whomever You Sent The Energy At Could Be Badly Hurt... And It Is Allot Easier to do this then one might think at first...""

A Simple Exercise For Energy Manipulation:

FIRST, Take your hands and put them in front of you "Palms Facing Each other" as close together as you can without them touching.

SECOND, Calm Yourself as much as you can, by breathing normal.

THIRD, Take in a slow, But Study, Breath. ""This Should be as deep as you can, yet should not be to the point of becoming uncomfortable."" While you are doing this you need to visualize all the energy around you being drawn into you from everywhere around you.

FORTH, Once you have finished taking in your slow but study breath, You should begin to exhale at the same slow but study pace you inhaled at. However, You Must Also Slowly Pull Your Hands Apart from each other, while visualizing all that energy that you have gathered into your body flowing into the space between your hands. ""Think of it as forming a ball of energy, and as your hands become farther apart the energy you have gathered fills that
Space up.

FIFTH, When you have reached the end of your breath you should begin again with the third step. However This time while you visualize yourself drawing in the energy, you will also be visualizing yourself holding onto the energy you already have between your hands.
(Go To Step 6)

SIXTH, Once you have finished taking in your slow but study breath, You should begin to exhale at the same slow but study pace you inhaled at. However, You Must Also Slowly Pull Your Hands Apart from each other, while visualizing all that energy that you have gathered into your body flowing into the space between your hands. (Repeat Step 5)

NOTE: You Will Repeat Steps (5 & 6) Only As Many times as you feel comfortable with. but as many times as you can. In the event you wish to test to see if you are doing everything right you can very slightly push your hands together just to the point you feel like there is a slight resistance as though their is something solid between your hands, However Do Not touch Your Palms or fingers together and never do this while breathing in it will mess you up... ( In the event you do feel something between your hands as though a force is trying to keep your hands apart, This is normal and it shows you how big a ball you have collected and how dense that energy now is. This exorcise is meant to help you to learn how to gather Spiritual and Elemental energy Or to help you strengthen what you already know how to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I do believe an introduction is in order.   I do believe an introduction is in order. Empty

Back to top Go down

I do believe an introduction is in order.
Page 1 of 1