Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Shikigami Summoning
What is a Medium EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 pm by Chels

» Hail and welcome
What is a Medium EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 am by Astral Eye

» http://www.zazzle.com/wicthdragon
What is a Medium EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am by vampcat

» OHAI! ^_^ *nomnomnom*
What is a Medium EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 am by death2

» terminator salvation
What is a Medium EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm by Guest

» oh my god!
What is a Medium EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm by death2

» Some of my stuff
What is a Medium EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am by Werewolfdragon

» I do believe an introduction is in order.
What is a Medium EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm by Werewolfdragon

» my book im writeing
What is a Medium EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm by death2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What is a Medium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate
Werewolfdragon

What is a Medium Empty
PostSubject: What is a Medium   What is a Medium EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:01 pm

A medium is a person that has the ability to see and interact with the other worlds, or realms. Think of it as being a ladder that joins this world to the others.

There really is not that much to being a medium, either you are one or your not. most of those who are, wish they didn't have this ability, because of the things they see, but this isn't always the case. being a medium isn't easy for some. This is because of the nature of the things they see, sometimes this can be very spooky for those who are mediums.

Then their is the level of danger that is always present for those who are mediums. Because certain other-world beings don't like being seen, they may act in a violent manner toward the one who sees them. This could mean going so far as to actually inflict visible damage upon a medium. Sometimes this is done by possession. This is when a being from another world, or plane of existence enters into the medium and takes control of them. Only someone who has a stronger will then that of the other-world being who wishes to do this can keep this from happening. In short a medium is almost all ways under attack. Think of being a medium as wielding a sword with no handle, Just holding it cuts your hand, and using it not only hurts your target it also hurts you.

I have seen this first hand, because my Ex-wife is a medium, when we where together I recognized that she had this ability within her so I opened it up to her. Big mistake that turned out to be. She wasn't ready for it, I know this because she was always being taken over by other-world beings. One night comes to my mind where I had to stay up all night to perform one exorcism after another, while another person who was a friend of mine had to restrain her. She was trying to cause harm to herself. No she wasn't herself. I know this because she was speaking in languages that she didn't know how to speak. Yet she was speaking them very well. I wouldn't have realized this myself either had it not been for one of the languages she happened to be speaking belonged to the tribe my friend who was helping me keep her from harming herself, happened to belong to. This scared even him. I really had that house messed up. It took some time before she was able to deal with it herself. In the end she had to go seek medication to block this ability. It quite literally was driving her mad... It's a shame too, because she was such a strong medium...

The point to be made is that being a medium is not easy for most, because anless those who have this ability can learn to deal with, and control it this is not an enjoyable experience in the least. However for those who can learn control, it has many uses, however I will not go into them. This would be something for those who are mediums to figure out for themselves...

One thing I will say from experience is this. I am not a medium myself. However, because I was around one, I know that when someone who isn't a medium is close to someone who has strong emotional ties with them, and possesses this ability, the medium can act as a link for the other person allowing them to see what they see. I know this because most everything I have ever seen, that was not of this world, was seen while she was with in close proximity to me. sense we went our separate ways I have not seen anymore of this other world, I now only feel its presents...

If someone has information on Mediums, and wishes to share it, It would be greatly appreciated. As I am trying to gather more information on this topic... Thank You...

Signed...Werewolfdragon...

Last edited by Werewolfdragon on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It wasn't in a good format)
Back to top Go down
vampcat
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

What is a Medium Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Medium   What is a Medium EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:43 am

I can relate to this topic alot and can see some of my self in this oddly,.

I was wondering what esle you know of this?
Back to top Go down
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate
Werewolfdragon

What is a Medium Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Medium   What is a Medium EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm

vampcat wrote:
I can relate to this topic alot and can see some of my self in this oddly,.

I was wondering what esle you know of this?

I am sorry to say that I don't have anymore information on this subject. I do however know that If you can see these other worlds, when your awake then you may very well be a medium, Some Empaths "" People who are able to pickup on others emotional states, to the point they feel them as though they where their own emotions "" may be of such strength that they may seem like some of the Mediums minor abilities, However they are not... However It Is very possable for a Medium to also have Some or even all of an Empaths abilities...Sometimes these gifts go hand in hand with eachother... The point I am making Is, you can not be an Empath and have the abilities of a Medium, However you can be a Medium and have the abilities of an Empath as well...

The question you have to ask your self is...Do you see, with you own eyes things you can't explain, On a regular basis? Do these things often try to attack you?? Do you have Period's of time where you black out when you touch a non-living object???
If the answers are all yes then you may very well be a medium...

One important diference between an Empath and a Medium is this... An Empath only has the abilities to Pick Up Others Emotional States, A strong Empath may even be able to pick up anothers thoughts, However this only works on living things of this world... Where as a Medium picks up on things of other worlds, and can act as a living gate to join those worlds with this one...Hence Their name...

This is why a Medium can have Empathic abilities But an Empath can not have the abilities of a Medium...

I have no more on the subject of a Medium. It is for this reason I ask anyone who has such information to please Post it here. It would be a great Help... Looking for those who are Mediums and know what I am talking about. Want Facts Only... Thinks...
Back to top Go down
vampcat
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

What is a Medium Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Medium   What is a Medium EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 am

Good to know and some of this on both sides i relate to' them and I can ot say any beings attack me on a regular basest thats some kin lol' but half kidding aside I find what you say interesting.
Back to top Go down
Werewolfdragon
Aunuri Initiate
Aunuri Initiate
Werewolfdragon

What is a Medium Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Medium   What is a Medium EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 am

vampcat wrote:
Good to know and some of this on both sides i relate to' them and I can ot say any beings attack me on a regular basest thats some kin lol' but half kidding aside I find what you say interesting.

I am glad you enjoy My Post's I hope to have more on a later date.
Back to top Go down
vampcat
Au'kan (Initiate)
Au'kan (Initiate)

What is a Medium Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Medium   What is a Medium EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:48 pm

That would be good and I loved reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is a Medium Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Medium   What is a Medium Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a Medium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Astral-
Jump to:  
What is a Medium
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com